If you're already an Oregon medical cannabis patient, you can renew easily online.
Remember - your card is valid for 1 year so you must renew annually. The earliest you can renew is 90 days before your current card expires.
Here's how to renew once you have your Attending Physician Statement from Leafwell:
- Create a new account or log into your account on the Oregon Medical Marijuana Online System - https://ommpsystem.oregon.gov
- If you create a new account, you will need to confirm your email address
- Click Register as a Patient
- Click Connect to Patient Information
- Submit details including your existing patient card number (visible on your existing card) and click Next
- Click Renew Application then click Patient Renew
- Go through the application screens and submit your physician's information - this will all be found on the Attending Physician Statement emailed to you after your appointment with Leafwell
- You then choose which fee you will pay
- There is the option to upload documents which allow you to pay reduced fees if applicable.
- Upload the documents as required. These documents may be:
- Government issued ID
- Your Attending Physician Statement (dated within 90 days)
- Caregiver government issued ID (if applicable)
- Grower's government issued ID (if applicable)
- Proof of grow site zoning (if applicable)
- Documents which prove eligibility to lower fees (if applicable)
- Complete this application by ticking the Electronic Signature and Certification boxes and typing your name into the box.
- Before submitting, review all information entered to check it is correct.
- Pay the fee
- You will receive an email once the payment has been received and processed
- Your new card will arrive after the application has been approved